- Category: Densifiers
PELLET FROM MSW/RDF FLUFF: Ø20 – 30mm TO BE USED IN CEMENT PLANTS OR TO BE GRANULATED IN ORDER TO GET RDF
The Promeco Extruder System – M matrix is the simplest, easiest and the most efficient solution for plastic densification and agglomeration.
Thermoplastic plastic and plastic waste
- Mix plastic with similar melting point
- PE from washing line, PE, PVC, PP,EPS, Tetrapack scraps
Al+PE or mix of different polyolefin
- Melted plastic
- Output size of the melted material from 25 to 60 mm
- Water content < 1%
- Completely melted and homogenized
- Plastic melted output
- Plastics (LDPE, HDPE, PP, EPS, PVC, polylaminated scraps Al+PE, etc.)
The material is fed to the feeding bunker and dosed by the vibrating table which homogenizes the material before the extrusion chamber. Here two counter-rotating screws exert friction on the material and take it up to 180°C to be melted. The melted fuse gets out from the discharge matrix.
Capacity Up top 2,500 kg/h
The treatment capacity depends mainly on the characteristics of the input plastics and on the required density of the briquettes.
Advantages of the treatment with PES
- Less space required for the equipment
- Lower power installed and used than normal system
- Simplified maintenance time and costs
- High productivity and versatility
- Low management and operation cost
Waste has different size, water content, density and composition variable so the PES densifier has been projected to handle this difference automatically in the best way.
The direct combination between the machine PES and the traditional Extruder allows the proper feeding of the material into the single shaft shredder and guarantees an homogeneous production.
The control system, based on the PLC logic, continuously checks the most important parameters as current and temperature on the plate of the machine and then arranges the working process automatically.