The simplest, easiest and most effective solution for the organic fraction treatment.
- Organic waste
- Biomass material
(for Anaerobic Digestion process as corn, seeds cultivated for bio-energy production, straw)
- Organic matter for anaerobic digesters
- Organic ground material,ready to be eaten and attacked by the anaerobic bacteria, during the anaerobic process.
- Continuous process
- Increase of biogas yield +50%
- No water required
- Low maintenance cost
- Great shorting of the composting time.
- Less surface required for composting.
Compost and organic fraction for anaerobic digestion 25 - 40 m³/h, depending on the mixture composition, the structure and the end size of the product required