The PES-Briquetting machine is the most flexible, efficient and effective machine to produce briquettes or pellets.
The material is fed to the feeding bunker and dosed by the vibrating table which homogenizes the material before the extrusion chamber. Here two counter-rotating screws exert friction on the material and take it up to 180°C to be melted. The melted fuse gets out from the discharge matrix.
The treatment capacity depends mainly on the characteristics of the input plastics. The production is about 1500 kg/h with input moisture < 15%.
Advantages of the treatment with PES
- Less space required fir the equipment
- Lower power installed and used than normal system
- Simplified maintenance time and costs
- High productivity and versatility
- Low management and operation cost
Waste has different size, water content, density and composition variable so the PES densifier has been projected to handle this difference automatically in the best way.